Friday, October 1, 2010

Work Work

The seas seem as, if not more, unfriendly today as yesterday. Waking up was not easy, but I had to get up early so that I could study, in order to make up for the time I lost yesterday when I went to sleep early. I got through Macroecon just fine, but I couldn't make it through Global Studies. The Union is a deal-breaker for me, especially on rocking days. I made my way for the aft of the ship, since it does not rock as much there, and since I could sit outside (the fresh air helps me a lot). After lunch, Dino, Natalie, and I went down to the fifth deck outside, and studied for Global Studies. Dino actually took a nap, while I studied Global and wrote my essay. The sun also came out for the first time in a while. which made my day much more joyful and pleasant. I was out there for 4 or more hours, enjoying the sun while studying, and then went in again for dinner. I actually read the Global Studies book, which I found quite interesting. I decided that I would read it from now on. After dinner, we continued studying until about 12 when I called it a night. The day was not memorable, but every day cannot be memorable. Because if it were so, what would a special day be? Tomorrow is the Global Studies test at night, and Neptune Day in the morning. I heard rumors that they would be waking us up at 5am for it, which I was really hoping they would not. We will see in the morning.
-Nimish
September 27, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment