Friday, September 17, 2010

Dean David

Not much happened today. So not going to waste time talking about nothing. The one things that was awesome about today, is that I had breakfast with Dean David, or as I call him, Knight David (he was knighted by the King of Spain). He really is an amazing person. So funny, informative, supportive, and friendly, its really quite astonishing when you meet people like him. You just look at people like him, and just wonder, "How do you do this, act like this, or how did you become like this?" Everyone on the ship loves him, and for good reason. As I always do during breakfast, I at lots of cereal (3 small boxes of it). Dean then says, "You eat a lot of cereal Nimish." And I said, "I know, in Spain I ate 4 bowls during breakfast at one of our hotels." And he says, "I know, do you know how I know?" "No, how do you?" "Guess." I tried my best but couldn't figure it out. After breakfast I asked him how he knew, and he said, "You have to figure it out, you have until we reach SD." I tried to figure it out all day, but did not succeed. I don't know how I'm going to guess this, and its going to chew my brains out until I do so. Dangit! I need to sleep on it, maybe it will come to me in my sleep. Or at least I hope so.
-Nimish
September 17, 2010

1 comment:

  1. lol...Dean David is always watching. He is a really awesome Knight though.

    ReplyDelete